Wednesday 27 July 2011

Where Did the Translation Button Go?

So, I was skimming through my journal stats and came across a recent guest (you know who you are) so I linked over to his current page out of curiousity and found all these great pictures of Russia...I mean beautiful, breathtaking must learn about these buildings/sights kind of stuff. Intially frustrated because the entries/photo captions were all in Russian, I was delighted to find a translation button and voila! It was all in English! What a great option! I was having fun reading his descriptions (though some of it was invariably lost in the translation) and decided to return at another time (it was getting late) Anyway, I made a beeline for the page earlier today only to discover that the translation button has inexplicably disappeared. Where did it go? I want to be able to go along on this Russian adventure and I've lost my translator...did they get a better offer? Come back, come back! Urgh. I knew I should have taken that Russian language class in night school when I had the chance!

Это сосет, чтобы быть я!  (Russian for "It sucks to be me!")

:P

No comments:

Post a Comment