Wednesday 27 July 2011

Rain, rain, and volcano ash, go away...

May. 23rd, 2011 | 01:08 pm

I found a site that talks about upcoming weather patterns in the British Isles and let's just say, it's not sounding good. Cool and rainy with some warm spots, not exactly a ringing endorsement. Add to that, volcanic ash from the Iceland eruption is heading for Scotland, already causing the cancellation of flights. Not good. Apparently, someone got the memo that we were coming and said "Hey, let's make this interesting for them!" Urgh.


Here's a link to a video about Snowdonia---See that tiny train hugging the curves of the mountain? (kinda reminds me of the "little engine that could.") I'm going on that! Yikes!

Beautiful scenery though. Let's hope it's not pouring when we get there!

"I think I can, I think I can..." :-)

http://www.visitbritain.com/en/Destinations-and-Maps/National-parks-and-scenic-areas/Snowdonia.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment