Wednesday 27 July 2011

Okay, timmy's churning now...

Jun. 12th, 2011 | 01:11 pm

About to leave for the airport. Woke up with a churning tummy despite worry stones, cat bracelets, and adoreable dollar store cooling fans. I guess nothing can quiet plain, old raw nerves.

I keep looking around for Bud, thinking that he will be so mad that I'm leaving him with people and taking off, until I remember I would never do that, and he just isn't here. No matter that I have a picture of both he and Kasey tucked away in a pocket, it still burns, still clutches at me, still hurts.

We picked our plane seats online (actually Mom did and I got a kick out of her saying "did I do it right, did it work?") Let's hope so after I made her switch her initial choices. She had me in a middle aisle seat, big fat NO to that. If I get air sick I'm going to do it with dignity slouched against a side aisle seat with a window to lean on if I can manage to keep people away. LOL

People avoid me like the plague when they see the crutches. LOL They don't like to encroach on my space, either that, or they think I'm going to take a swipe if they get too close. Anyway, it works for me.

London forecast looks cool/rainy with a decent day on Tuesday for our potential run into London. Frace (Rouen) looks like rain/possible thunderstorms, so we may have to close our eyes and conjure up the sun to see France in any kind of good light. Of course, they have a wicked chocolate store, so I may forgive them yet. Samples? Free samples? :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment