Wednesday 27 July 2011

Home Sweet Home...

Jun. 29th, 2011 | 05:25 am

Hey all, I'm back from my travels. Sorry I couldn't do "live" entries. We brought the computer but left the power cord behind just thinking of wi-fi and not thinking that the computer would need to be continually charged. The internet cafe onboard had a cord, so I did some entries as I went and saved them so I'll use my observations as a guide to help me share the experience. Not going to get into it all yet as I'm still at Mom's. but we ended up with about 800 pictues. Yes, I said 800. Still on London time so I've been on here catching up since 2am.

It went well, all things considered, but I have to admit right off, I didn't really enjoy cruising, I would have preferred renting a place and traveling around. That said, the cruise crams a lot in over 12 days, so you get a small taste of everything. Europe is beautiful with so much to offer. I hope that comes across in my entries as I share my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment