Friday 29 July 2011

The New Blogger in Town

So, I've just spent three days hauling blog entries from Livejournal over to this neck of the woods. I enjoy LJ, but I'm not going to continually worry about cyber attacks and wonder how safe/secure my entries are. I enjoy writing, I don't enjoy the techno mumbo-jumbo that keeps this stuff working. So, excuse me while I finish the unpacking around here. Oh, I also hired an art/design director, so if you see the layout/headers change once in awhile, that's Jill at work behind the scenes. We haven't come to an agreement on payment yet, but I'm thinking of a chocolate bar a month, or a pretty bookmark.


 


There we go! Perfect!

Direct links to the right will make entries easier to navigate. Entries actually go from bottom to top (if you are interested in chronological order) With the trip entries beginning at 'Welcome to Horley."

No comments:

Post a Comment