Wednesday 27 July 2011

A picture is worth much more than 1000 translated words...

May. 4th, 2011 | 12:02 am
mood: creative creative

Okay, I was debating whether or not to do this but these pics are too beautiful not to share. Remember I said I had a Russian visitor to this page awhile back and I was having fun reading his page/looking at his pictures? It seems he is a bit of a world traveler and I have to tell you, the images on his page are absolutely stunning. I don't know if he is a professional photograher or just has a really good eye for taking photographs, but, well, WOW.

I found a translator that will decipher entire pages but honestly, the words get lost in the translation. It's the photos that tell the story. Buildings, churches, grand staircases, such beauty. There's a kind of peaceful tranquility that settles over you as you study the images. It's almost surreal.

I went back and forth about posting his journal link here, but his page is public and he did find me, so I'm going to share and hope he won't mind. If he does, I expect I'll be hearing from him, and will remove it immediately. But the simple truth is, these images are too breathtaking too awe-inspiring not to share.

Keep scrolling down once you hit the page because the show goes on for awhile.Images of a life well-lived, well-loved and most importantly, well-appreciated.

I absolutely LOVED the contrast between the ornate churches, statues, and stairwells followed by the simple food arranged beautifully on a plate. Each one, it's own kind of art.

красивый (Russian for beautiful)


1nonogij-sancho.livejournal.com/



.


No comments:

Post a Comment