Thursday 28 July 2011

Off to the Beach Again...

Jul. 16th, 2011 | 12:47 am

Off to Portdover again later today. We only get so many hot days around here so we want to take full advantage. As you can see, I put a few Dublin pictures up. I was one disk short when I was copying the pics off of Mom's computer, so I have to get the last disk from her tomorrow. She copied it, so I have no clue what I will find once I look at it. I tried telling her how to copy, but she was somehow managing to open all kinds of programs at the same time, so I can only imagine what must be on the disk. I'll have a look at it when I get home, and see what the deal is. If it's right, things carry on as planned. If it's wrong, I'll have to wait until Thursday when we can sit in a cafe and I'll copy it for myself. Bets anyone???

No comments:

Post a Comment