Wednesday 27 July 2011

This is it...

Jun. 11th, 2011 | 10:55 am

Off to Mom's today. Let the journey begin. She says my suitcase doesn't look very big now that the clothes I've left at her place to pack, are all over her house.I have a feeling that's code for "We aren't bringing the laptop." I'll have to sneak it in while she's on a bathroom break. I better jet, I have mega dishes to do and garbage to throw out because I procrastinated about all of this stuff for weeks and now need to make this place look decent in case they need to come in while I'm away. One of the many reasons I loathe living in an apartment, worrying about strangers barging into your space.

Anyway, signing off for now. See you soon...

ETA: Looks like the laptop will make it in. Will know for sure by morning, just sacrificed a few clothes and made a case that a private movie on the laptop might be an excellent deversion on the plane.

Just hours away now, and this still doesn't seem real. Good or bad? Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment