Thursday 28 July 2011

Hickory, Dickory Dock, the Mouse runs up my Clock (Again!)

Jul. 14th, 2011 | 11:50 am

Urgh. I had two mice come into my place last year and those of you who know me know I had a really tough time with poisoning them/disposing of them. I'm an animal lover and I felt really bad but I did it, because believe me, one creature (me) Living in this small/cramped space is quite enough thank you!

Well, it seems I have a return visitor. Likely not from the same brewed, but you know, I would like it all the same if he just left. I've seen him twice since I got back from the UK.. (Actually three times but I convinced myself I was hullucinating the first time.) I have opened my balcony door and given him the opportunity to leave under his own steam but I don't expect him to jump at the lifeline so the green pellets have once again, found their way onto my living room floor.

I have cats on either side of me, what is their problem? I had two cats (later one) who managed to keep my place rodent free for eighteen years. Seriously people, get some smarter cats. Tell them to earn their keep!

Anyway, let's hope Mr. Mouse is smarter than the felines around here and comes up with a quick exit strategy, or once again, I'll get stuck with that dirty job. Yuck!










No comments:

Post a Comment