Saturday 7 January 2012

Table for One.

Well, Mom is enjoying the rays on a Carribean beach this week thanks to a last-minute deal at a swanky timeshare. A friend of hers owns one and needed to use it or lose it for a week so off they went. I could have gone with, but I'm not sure I'd enjoy the beach for a whole week before I got bored and wanted to head out for some island action. I would want to be at the pool/go exploring/go to town, where Mom just wants to veg out with a book and when you can't strike out on your own, the able-bodied traveler rules, so yeah, better that I'm here and she's there.

It will be strange without my coffee buddy for a week though. Very isolating for me seeing as for the most part, both of us go on outings together thanks to radio wins and the fact is, for the most part, I think we truly do enjoy the same things and each other's company.

I just ate chips and dip for dinner. Let's hope my menu for one improves over the week or she is going to need to roll me out of here when she gets back!

1 comment:

  1. You could have gone?????????????????????????????

    I couldn't get past that sentence!

    ReplyDelete