Tuesday 10 January 2012

Flying High.

Well, Mom finally got a chance to parasail today. She's been wanting to try it for as long as I can remember. Here's a video explaining exactly what it is. She isn't in Key West, but I bet the waters of the Carribean looked something like this....


 She said that it was very relaxing and "not scary at all." I suspect this is her way of telling me I will be trying it next. (There was mention of us trying something like this when we are in Dover this summer.)

All this while I take in her deliveries at my place. (Today it was some water goblets she had replaced by the company after some paint peeled right off of their stems on their first go around.) Yes, the deliveryman is my new best friend as I try to keep from talking to myself too much.

Glad she is having fun, now if I could only get the sunny/warm conditions in this vid, to show up around here. I guess I should be grateful that there isn't three feet of snow on the ground. (No Mother Nature, that is not your cue to bring on the white stuff. :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment