Saturday 15 October 2011

Wow, it looks nice around here...

A big thanks to Jill for giving me a nice header that showcases some of my favourite pics. It's so strange to see them all gathered here. I spent so many years at home with my "kids" that sometimes I look at the photos and forget that they are mine. It's been a big change actually going to all of these wonderful places, but the truth is, without my kitties, I don't enjoy being at home anymore.Whatever time I have left to be able to gallivant around, I'm going to relish it because let's face it, my legs suck! :-)

Anyway, thanks to Jill for making it all look so good!

3 comments:

  1. Yay, the favicon is finally working! YW, btw. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that CP icon deal right? It worked for me right away. I just noticed I posted 2 times for quebec trip too bad, I'm worried one has extra pics so it stays lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. The favicon didn't work for me right away on my computer, but it did on Drue's. Don't know if it was the computer or the browser. I just hate that blogger logo, so any other favicon looks better to me.

    I tried posting under one of your Quebec posts, but it wouldn't let me for some reason.

    ReplyDelete