Monday 17 October 2011

Cinderella goes to her first REAL ball...

Okay, so it's not a "real" ball, but there's going to be loads of decadent chocolate there, so who am I to complain? Mom and I got the word this morning that we won tickets to the Chocolate Ball in Toronto. It's a charity event in a fancy location and the evening is nothing but chocolate, chocolate, chocolate! So, to recap we have my favourite treat in my favourite city, what more can a girl ask for? I can't even begin to tell you how many different options we are going to have. Seriously, just looking at some of this stuff makes me gain ten pounds, but who cares?

Here's the link

http://www.thechocolateball.com/toronto/about-the-chocolate-ball

Hit the menu option (left hand side) and you'll see what we're up against. Elastic pants are clearly a must. Even the site warns you to pace yourself!

If my Prince Charming is at this event, I expect him to pony up with a chocolate slipper, otherwise, he's a distant second, with no hope of getting the girl.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not really a chocolate aficionado, but it still sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete