Monday 1 August 2011

And the glitches continue...

Yikes more glitches--now I am minus my aol toolbar but the the spell-checker is gone! Give and take I guess, computers are bizarre. (Or maybe it's the user.) Anyway, Mom did a little Kodak slice show, we are getting 50 pics for free so she's over there fiddling around (See? I come by it honestly) and put some nice captions/frames on the pics

hBy the time I work all this stuff out, I'll be buying a new computer! See? One minute this link works, the next you get a blank white screen. <Sigh>

Ahh..she deleted it while trying to add more pics. I'll add it in when she is completely finished. 

Hopefully, it works for some of you, if not see photobucket! LOL Like the fancy show but not going to drive myself mad for it:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment