Tuesday 29 November 2011

A strange prize even for me...

A couple of weeks ago, I put in an online entry for a "meat" prize pack. It was through one of the local radio stations, and I remember commenting to Mom that it was a bit out there, even for the two of us. (I secretly wanted the Christmas concert tickets they were also offering (a boys choir) so I filled out an entry form for both) Anyway, I got a call on Friday afternoon that I had won a "meat prize pack." One hundred and eighty dollars worth of packaged meat. Hmmm. Okay. Mom will likely take most of it, since she's a bigger meat eater than I am, but I truly was left asking myself "What promotion department would go out there looking for a sweet meat deal?" LOL. Sometimes, the radio is just plain weird. :-) I also remember thinking "watch me win this thing." Ahhh...the power of the mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment