Tuesday 13 September 2011

Are you ready Toronto? Keith Urban at the Air Canada Centre





This was an ad posted on the electronic board outside of the arena. We waited patiently as multiple ads ran on the screen for the perfect shot...Go Mom! Great shot!






I never get tired of looking at the CN tower. They change the colour every night as it literally towers over the skyline. Spectacular.

Keith takes the stage...





Cool round background video







To say Keith is high energy is an understatement. He's always on the move with guitar in hand, ready to crank out the next riff. I commented to Mom that I think his guitar anchors him. It keeps him from getting lost in the craziness of grabby fangirls, and people shouting in his ear. It really is crazy. He brought a bunch of fans onstage to sing with him and one girl just went nuts. One of his band members finally grabbed the back of her shirt to keep her from following him to the front of the stage and we could hear the screaming from our seats. Still, after the song, he went to the side of the stage and took pics with all of them. Class Act. He doesn't take any of it too seriously and yes, true to form from previous concerts, he handed a fan his guitar and had another one in hand ten seconds later.















I have a video of one of Keith songs (I'll surprise you) but I couldn't send the video to myself from Mom's because of her email storage limits. We use her camera when we go to events since it's ten megs as opposed to my three. (Yes, I need a new camera.  :-))

I'm hoping Mom can post the video to photobucket by the weekend and I'll either post the link here, or post the video on my other journal. LJ doesn't seem to like videos so it will likely just be the direct link over here.


2 comments:

  1. That's crazy that he gives away his guitars. And eek, that's a lot of people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yes, makes it fun but very loud. Believe it or not--loudest concert ever Neil Diamond during "Sweet Caroline." Crazy those old folks put Keith fans to shame. "Sweet Caroline...bum bum bum bum" ****arm swaying****

    ReplyDelete