Sunday 18 September 2011

Birthday Girl

So, it's birthday number 39 for me today. It feels strange only because I've already been saying I'm 39 for this whole past year. That's right, I lost a year somewhere, apparently a symptom of being in my late thirties. :-) No big plans, just at Mom's for the weekend. We were supposed to head out to Toronto today, but neither one of us was feeling too energetic. I think we crashed from the decandant desserts of the previous night :-) So, we stuck close to home, lazing around reading books and bowling/golfing on the Wii. Hoping to make scones tomorrow with a recipe direct from Ireland. If they turn out well, I'll post the recipe here, if not, well, at least you didn't have to eat them!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a relaxing day. I usually prefer those anyway.

    I love scones. My grandma used to make them every time we'd visit.

    ReplyDelete