Friday 15 June 2012

Nik at night does the Falls...

I just finished watching nutbar Nick walk across Niagara Falls. Who stops in the middle to answer questions/hold a press conference? Talk about a publicity stunt. No doubt it will "go down in history," but I still don't like the guy. Apparently humble isn't in his vocabulary.

And P.S. Who sticks their kid on a highwire at the age of two? Interesting family no doubt, right up there with

Evel Knievel.


The families probably do lunch. :-)

"I walked the Falls"

"Well I jumped over fifty buses on my Harley..."

"What should we do next?"

"I know! I'll walk over the Falls, while you hurl your bike over my head and land on the rope just in front of me, while balancing a ball on your nose!"

"Sounds good! If we both live to tell the tale, I'll spring for the next round."

"Great! Have your people call my people and we'll set it all up. And Dude? We can't forget the book deal this time because these stunts require some serious coin.."

"Not a problem. See you soon man!"

:P

No comments:

Post a Comment