Thursday 22 December 2011

A pic-less couple of weeks...

Sorry I haven't shared more pics of Mom's beautifully decorated place or the not-so-pretty handmade chocolates we ended up butchering, but Mom and I are pretty much sharing a camera these days seeing as a) I live alone and have nothing worthy of picture-taking at the moment and b) Mom transferred all of her current pics to an external hard drive and ever since, she has been unable to send the images from camera to computer. (Likely a simple fix, but until someone has a good look at it/tells her how to fix it, we shall remain pictureless.) I'm a visual person so this bums me out, but I promise to "catch you up" once the issue is resolved. Let's just say our chocolates looked NOTHING like this...



There's talk of trying again but let's face facts,  I'm no chocolatier.


No comments:

Post a Comment