Monday 25 February 2013

Mom and I at the Huntington's Fundraiser in Toronto

Mom and I hit a swanky Toronto Fundraider thanks to another great radio win. What a fun night! Mom loved all of the food stations--everything from Chinese noodles, to chicken panani's to cajun steak pieces. All kinds of yummy followed by a dessert table to die for. Chocolate covered strawberries, cookies, cake lollipops, brownies, the list goes on. They had silent auctions (no luck there) live auctions (tickets to a Taylor Swift concert complete with an overnight stay in Toronto went for $1400 dollars. (Nobody I know is worth that much!:-))

The best part was getting to play 21 scratched off my bucket list as we were given free gambling chips and had a whirl at the gambling tables without spending a penny. We pretty much broke even...:-)

In between all of the food/gambling/auctions they had free picture taking and circus acts dangling from the ceiling to keep us entertained. Fun night!




My Circus Look!






Mom and I hamming it up for the camera as we were getting ready for the night--we always end up having to take pics of ourselves because no one else is around:-)







The circus folk showing us how it's done!







Mom, making some "money" gambling--she did better than I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment