Monday 25 February 2013

A few Christmas Morning Pics

Yeah, I know, I'm 2 months late but I wanted them up to document my Christmas morning..Only one of me as my eye was really bad, and don't mention my dreadful hair...It's cut now for which I am truly grateful...



                                          Christmas Eve Day in the Starbucks near Mom's Place


                                                 

                                                 Both in red so we look nice and festive!










                                           Mom opening her "Night before Christmas" book from 1956
                                           she has tons of books after years of collecting, but I like to find
                                           her that one "special" one every year. (Thanks to ebay!)


No comments:

Post a Comment