Saturday 6 July 2013

Chocolate Night on the Cruise

We hit "chocolate night" on the cruise because well, who doesn't love chocolate? Some of the displays were just incredible...Seriously, it must take hours to pull some of this stuff off. Pay no attention to the girl on the dance floor. The cruise social director dragged me out there because we were both Canadian and she thought she was doing me a favour getting me free of my mommy and out on the floor with the "cool" kids. Yeah, the last pic is me and all of the popular jocks/cool kids that would never talk to me in high school you know who they were...









Yes, we were both very happy at this point, but I'm guessing not as happy as this 8 yr old that got to pour his first champayne (not taste it --much like  the poor sound of music daughter:-) He ended up going crazy on the dance floor (maybe he was a little tipsy) and made the cut for the "memory video" of the cruise.

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment